It’s your birthday, it’s your birthday. We gotta party like it’s your birthday. Well, well, since it really is your birthday today, I’ll try to be a nice ate to you but only for today. Haha sure you enjoyed your day (Esp the
cake. No not that. I mean the lettering on it) So yeah? Study hard! :)
"Friends are therapists you can drink with" and sing with! :) Yesterday, September 7, 2014 was Dessa’s birthday treat and woahh, it was super fun and a very rare moment for us. :) I hope kumpleto na next time :)
25 Signs You Are The Kind Of Woman The World Is Scared Of
- You have a lot of opinions about a lot of things, and you just can’t keep them to yourself.
- You mean what you say and say what you mean – none of that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus nonsense.
- You never back-down from an argument. You’re not always starting them but you sure as hell finish them when necessary.
- You have really high standards for the people you choose to be around and you’re not afraid to leave behind those who cannot meet it.
- You’ve got even higher standards for any person who wants to be with you, romantically.
- You’d much rather fail at doing things your way than succeed while being a people-pleaser.
- You do not tolerate drama but you also will stand up for yourself if the situation calls for it.
- You love being in charge, taking control, and anything and everything that makes you feel powerful.
- You’re called high maintenance for knowing what you like (and what you like happens to be of finer tastes.)
- Coco Chanel, Maya Angelou, and Queen Victoria are your spirit animals.
- You’ve always thought aspiring to be “like a man” is something people who lack ambition do.
- You are not afraid to ask your boss for a raise because you want to be paid what you deserve.
- When you want something, you go for it, unapologetically.
- You are not afraid to “be alone” because that is 1000 times better than getting less than what you deserve.
- In a relationship, you ask for what you need and you are willing to compromise some things, but not everything.
- You make disloyal people regret their words and/or actions.
- But you never take revenge, because you know the best revenge is success.
- You also always forgive your enemies but like every sensible person, “you never forget their names.”
- You don’t apologize for crying or not crying.
- You relish your strengths and accept your weaknesses and consider self-growth an everyday endeavor.
- You intimidate people with your confidence – not just men or women – people in general.
- You are allergic to people’s bullshit and you do not hestitate to inform them of that.
- You like to think of yourself as “not a lover or a fighter” but someone who will indeed, “fight for what and whom they love.”
- You’re not afraid of being called difficult because you know it’s just a word society uses for women who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
- And you are always slightly overdressed for everything.
Today’s little adventure! Done with watercolors. #kennethjfranklin